Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried this dressing but I have trouble buying it where I am so am posting it here to try.
Make and share this Caesar Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 6 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml white wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml buttermilk
- blend or process anchovies, garlic, mustard, vinegar, sugar and egg yolk intil combined.
- While motor is operating gradually add both the oil and buttermilk.
- Process until dressing has thickened and is smooth.