Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried this dressing but I have trouble buying it where I am so am posting it here to try.
- 6 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- blend or process anchovies, garlic, mustard, vinegar, sugar and egg yolk intil combined.
- While motor is operating gradually add both the oil and buttermilk.
- Process until dressing has thickened and is smooth.