Recipe by mevasquez
I created this Caesar Dressing several years ago when I was catering. People loved it and I just give it out. I tried to make it with low fat mayo but it was not the same. This recipe makes about one quart. I have yet to find a any Caesar Dressing in any restaurant that can beat this one. I have also added artichoke hearts or grilled chicken breasts. I will add my Chicken Adobe recipe that is great with this salad.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
I will agree with the others that this is a fantastic caesar dressing. I used this over some Romaine lettuce, tomatoes and purple onion with parmesan cheese and croutons. Excellent. Thanks for sharing. Made for Fall PAC 2011
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 8 garlic cloves
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the olive.
- oil, canola oil and mayonnaise.
- Add the mayonnaise. Mix. Using a wire whip, whip the oils into the mixture.
- until all the oil is incorporated.
- The above can be done with a Mixer and wire whip.
- Best to make this a day before so all the flavors develop.
- MAKING THE SALAD.
- When making salad, mix romaine lettuce leafs, that have been rinsed and.
- cut up. Add garlic croutons and a little shredded Parmesan cheese. Add.
- enough dressing to coat each leaf and then top with more shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish.