1/4 Photos of Caesar Dressing
I created this Caesar Dressing several years ago when I was catering. People loved it and I just give it out. I tried to make it with low fat mayo but it was not the same. This recipe makes about one quart. I have yet to find a any Caesar Dressing in any restaurant that can beat this one. I have also added artichoke hearts or grilled chicken breasts. I will add my Chicken Adobe recipe that is great with this salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the olive.
- 2oil, canola oil and mayonnaise.
- 3Add the mayonnaise. Mix. Using a wire whip, whip the oils into the mixture.
- 4until all the oil is incorporated.
- 5The above can be done with a Mixer and wire whip.
- 6Best to make this a day before so all the flavors develop.
- 7MAKING THE SALAD.
- 8When making salad, mix romaine lettuce leafs, that have been rinsed and.
- 9cut up. Add garlic croutons and a little shredded Parmesan cheese. Add.
- 10enough dressing to coat each leaf and then top with more shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.1
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 115.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese