Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 4 anchovies
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 8 ounces olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Put lemon juice, anchovies, garlic, Dijon and vinegar in blender on high.
- Slowly drizzle olive oil in while machine is running.
- Add remaining ingredients and just blend.
I have made this so many times. I just can't get enough of it. Really good stuff. Since there are so many anchovies in a small can, I just use the entire can of anchovies and quadruple the recipe. I do use slightly less olive oil than the recipe calls for and add water to make up the difference. It seemed a bit heavy on the oil when I made it with the full amount. Or maybe I was just eating too much of it! I hope to never lose this recipe, because it is definitely a favorite.
Very good and easy! I used anchovy paste with good results. Thanks kiwidutch!
The Tobasco sauce was the kicker. Wow.