Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not found a better Caesar dressing. It is made with tofu, and has lots of flavor. I will not buy caesar dressing at the store again. This is it.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons capers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup chopped firm tofu
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup filtered water
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth, scraping down the sides occasionally.
This is a great recipe. Very similar consistency. The capers make a big difference. Even my meat-eating family liked it. Thanks!
It's the best vegan Caesar that I've found so far. I blend all the ingredients, except the oil, in a food processor first, then process the oil in last, for the right texture. It won't compare to egg yolks and anchovy paste, but it's good.