My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1/8 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 4 anchovy fillets (mashed)
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- 2Blend on lowest speed for 20 seconds to incorporate oil.
- 3Blend on high for 20 more seconds to mix thoroughly.
- 4Place in covered container and refrigerate.
- 5You may not have to mash the anchovies, I did because I was not sure if they would blend properly. Also you could use anchovy paste. With the vinegar and lemon juice I expect this should be good for a couple of weeks if kept in a very cold fridge.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 185.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g