Top Review by aleksjai
Excellent recipe. Just tried it. The only changes that I made were: I put in 1 egg instead of 2, used apple cider vinegar and Dijon mustard instead of the powder. Came out great! Thanks.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1⁄8 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 4 anchovy fillets (mashed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on lowest speed for 20 seconds to incorporate oil.
- Blend on high for 20 more seconds to mix thoroughly.
- Place in covered container and refrigerate.
- You may not have to mash the anchovies, I did because I was not sure if they would blend properly. Also you could use anchovy paste. With the vinegar and lemon juice I expect this should be good for a couple of weeks if kept in a very cold fridge.