Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy "from scratch" recipe. Great for special occasions and parties, or just a fun weekend out on the patio.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced or 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Blend all ingrredients and let refrigerate one hour. Will keep several days.
- Serve with corn chips, crackers or whatever.