Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this delicious dip in a small glass bowl placed in the middle of a head of Boston lettuce, surrounded by crisp, colorful veggies of all kinds. It also makes a good dressing for salads when thinned out with a little milk.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 anchovy fillet, mashed
- 1 small romaine leaf
- assorted fresh vegetable
- Beat all ingredients- except the romaine and fresh vegetables- until mixed well.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with the romaine an your favorite crudites.
Excellent! Thinned it with a little milk as suggested and used it as a salad dressing. The lemon juice, garlic and anchovy make for a wonderful flavor combination. Thanks Geema.