Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for a party.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 anchovy fillet, mashed
- 1 small romaine leaf
- assorted fresh vegetable
- Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Season dip with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lettuce and vegetables.
Excellent and easy dip, I halved the recipe but did use the 1 anchovy fillet, did not find it made it too salty. Served it with carrot, celery and cucumber sticks. Leftovers can be used as a dressing thinning it down with some milk.