Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really good! Serve with fresh veggies such as sugar snap peas, radishes, string beans, carrots....
- 1 large garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup packed flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of salt over the chopped garlic; mash to a paste with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
This dip is really thick...but I did use 1/2 low fat mayo and 1/2 no fat greek yogurt instead of regular mayo. You will have no trouble in getting it to stick to your veggies! I bought my "first" tube of anchovy paste to make this, and was delighted with the results. Grabbed a sneak taste tonight and grabbed a taste....will serve tomorrow at the first NFL game of the season! I expect that with sitting overnight, the taste will be even better. Thanks for sharing...made for Newest tag game.