1/1 Photo of Caesar Croutons
This combination I use either on croutons or as a salad dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add lemon zest, garlic powder, pepper,oreagno, parmesan cheese, parsley season salt, olive oil, fresh lemon juice mix with stick blender or whisk together well.
- 2In large bowl mix bread cubes with caeser dressing and mix well.
- 3Bake on two large cookie sheets 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until toasted. Stirring every 5 minutes. Ovens may vary a bit so watch closely.
- 4Cool compelety and store in air tight container.
- 5I buy day old bread and put in freezer then when Im ready to make crutons I take the bread out for about an hour then cube it, makes it a little easier, but make sure they are to room temp and soft before adding the ceasar mix.
- 6Save the crusts and toast in oven and make bread crumbs.
- 7When Im making caesar salad I use this recipe and add 2-3 anchovy fillets. A nice change from creamy dressings.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (1093 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 704.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g