Recipe by oriole3190
Highest praise from friends as "restaurant quality" Caesar. Have tried to make a perfect caesar for years and have made every combination to come up with this recipe. No egg either. Hope you enjoy.
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 ounces anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons lea&perrins Worcestershire sauce
- lau hot chili oil
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄3 cups bertoilli light olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Blender: Add garlic and blend. Add anchovies and blend. Add remaining ingredients except olive oil. Blend. Add slowly the Bertoilli light olive oil.
- I prefer to use a used "Ragu" pasta sauce jar and it will fill it up to the top. It will remain fresh for up to a week.