Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Caesar salads and like coleslaw. This recipe from Pillsbury combines both tastes and is really quick to fix.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup slivered red onion
- 1 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup crouton
- In a large bowl, mix coleslaw blend, olives and onion.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Before serving, top with croutons.
I'm with you Lexie, I love Ceaser salad and coleslaw, this is a great combination of flavors.