Recipe by Mimi in Maine
This is a quick lunch as most people, if they are like me, have some chicken hanging around. You just have to grab a bag of Caesar salad mix off the grocery store shelf and you're almost good to go. It is a great sandwich. I got this recipe quite a while ago from one of the little books at the cash register in the grocery store. I always have to check them out.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package complete caesar salad in a bag
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 4 (8 -9 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the croutons from the salad mix; set aside.
- Mix up the dressing mix.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining Caesar salad mix, made dressing, and chicken; mix well.
- Wrap tortillas in a moist paper towel and microwave on high for 15-20 seconds or till warm.
- Spoon salad mixture evenly onto the center or the warm tortillas; spread to within 1" of edges.
- Sprinkle each with shredded cheese and crushed croutons.
- Fold bottom of each tortilla up over filling; fold sides over.
- Stick a toothpick with an olive into the open edge of tortilla to keep it from opening.