Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saw this on Food TV. Looks delicious with a few different ingredients than the normal caesar salad wrap. Recipe courtesy The Big Wrap Show: $40 a Day Episode: Aspen
- 4 (6 inch) tortillas
- 12 ounces grilled chicken breasts, cubed (about 2 large breasts)
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded (mixture of romaine and green leaf)
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons roasted red peppers
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Warm tortillas over a gas flame, in a low temperature oven, or in the microwave. In the middle of each tortilla, place 3 ounces grilled chicken, 1/2 cup black beans, 1 cup lettuce, 1 tablespoon each pumpkin seeds, feta, and red peppers.
- For dressing; Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Top wrap with Caesar dressing and roll up.
This was very good. I even found the pumpkin seeds at the store! I thought the worcestershire overpowered the flavor of the sauce (next time I think I'll just put in a pinch),darkened the color, and made it too runny.I did make the sauce in a hurry, though, so I will retest it! Everything else was just wonderful tasting. I love feta cheese and with the crunch of the lettuce and seeds, it made for a satisfying wrap. Thanks KelBel. Roxygirl
i left out the pumpkin seeds and black beans but added slices of tomato. it was a really delicous lunch. Just what i needed to surprise my famliy with when they came over for lunch. thank you