1/2 Photos of Caesar Chicken With Orzo
Easy One-Skillet Meal from Betty Crocker Fresh & Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4.92 ml vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 354.88 ml chicken broth
- 177.44 ml water
- 177.44 ml uncooked orzo pasta or 177.44 ml rosamrina pasta
- 226.79 g bag frozen broccoli or 226.79 g bag peas
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 9.85 ml caesar salad dressing
- 0.25 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1In 10" skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 10 minutes, turning once, until brown on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet, cut each breast in half and keep warm.
- 2Carefully add chicken broth and water to hot skillet; bring to boil. Stir in pasta and return to boil. Cook, uncovered for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in broccoli or peas, bell pepper and dressing.
- 3Add chicken to pasta mixture, sprinkle with pepper, Reduce heat and simmer uncovered a few minutes then coverand let sit for a few minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Chicken With Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 875.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 27.3 g