Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy One-Skillet Meal from Betty Crocker Fresh & Delicious.
- 4.92 ml vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 354.88 ml chicken broth
- 177.44 ml water
- 177.44 ml uncooked orzo pasta or 177.44 ml rosamrina pasta
- 226.79 g bag frozen broccoli or 226.79 g bag peas
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 9.85 ml caesar salad dressing
- 0.25 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- In 10" skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 10 minutes, turning once, until brown on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet, cut each breast in half and keep warm.
- Carefully add chicken broth and water to hot skillet; bring to boil. Stir in pasta and return to boil. Cook, uncovered for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in broccoli or peas, bell pepper and dressing.
- Add chicken to pasta mixture, sprinkle with pepper, Reduce heat and simmer uncovered a few minutes then coverand let sit for a few minutes.
Made this for PAC Spring 2012. Great fast recipe...the only thing I would change is maybe add a couple more tsp. of ceasar dressing...we loved it. I used chicken tenderloins and it was yummy...