- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked orzo pasta or 3⁄4 cup rosamrina pasta
- 0.5 (1 lb) bag frozen broccoli or 0.5 (1 lb) bag peas
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons caesar salad dressing
- 1 dash fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In 10" skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 10 minutes, turning once, until brown on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet, cut each breast in half and keep warm.
- Carefully add chicken broth and water to hot skillet; bring to boil. Stir in pasta and return to boil. Cook, uncovered for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in broccoli or peas, bell pepper and dressing.
- Add chicken to pasta mixture, sprinkle with pepper, Reduce heat and simmer uncovered a few minutes then coverand let sit for a few minutes.