Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy to make, these wings melt in your mouth. The caesar dressing keeps the wings very tender and tasty. A family favorite, I have also served them at parties, although if you do I'd double the recipe - they disappear pretty quickly.
- 1360.77 g chicken wings, cut at joint,wing tips removed
- 475 ml bottlecreamy caesar salad dressing, regular or 475 ml bottle light caesar salad dressing
- 59.14 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml pepper
- Mix salad dressing, cheese and pepper in large bowl.
- Add chicken wings, turn to coat.
- Pour chicken into rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 45 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown on top.
Yummy, yummy! Loved the easy recipe, as I am posting this just after the Christmas 2011 weekend, and after two fancy dinners -- I as the cook have had enough of slaving!! Made just as suggested, although I used fewer wings as we are only 2 now the guests have left. Great taste, and the wings were tender and delicious. I would add this caveat: DO NOT add salt. The Caesar salad dressing plus the cheese adds enough salt. (Oh well, according to taste!)Thank you, Minxcat1!
These went down really well. I cooked them for about 15 mins just in the dressing and pepper, then poured the excess juices into a bowl. I then topped with some parmesan. After about 30mins cooking, I basted with the juices from the bowl then grated a good helping of parmesan to the top. Lovely and crispy. Will make again!
These were good, I used Renee's light dressing and a touch of Parm....tasty!