Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a wonderful dinner sandwich. Serve with home fries or french fries.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 4 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 reduced fat sandwich buns
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- Combine flour and pepper.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over a medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken and lightly brown on both sides.
- Combine lemon juice, garlic, worcestershire and hot pepper sauce and pour over chicken.
- Cover and simmer for 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Sprinkle chicken with walnuts and parmesan.
- Arrange lettuce on rolls, place chicken on the lettuce and serve.