Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe on Pillsbury's web site. This recipe was a bake-off winner by Lisa Huff. I did revamp a bit for our tastes. Nice quick and easy meal to use with leftover chicken.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 ounces shredded cheese (I used four blend shredded cheese)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoons caesar salad dressing (optional)
- Heat oven to 375.
- In medium bowl mix chicken, cheeses, bacon, 2 tablespoon dressing, mayo, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and pepper until well combined.
- Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Place on cookie sheet. Press each rectangle into 6 x 4 rectangle, firmly pressing to seal.
- Spoon one fourth of chicken mixture onto the center of each dough rectangle.
- With a knife, cut each corner of each rectangle from edge to within 1/2 inch of filling. Bring the 8 points of each rectangle up over filling; firmly pinch to seal, forming a square.
- Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet and garnish each with 1 tablespoon of Caesar dressing.