I found this recipe on Pillsbury's web site. This recipe was a bake-off winner by Lisa Huff. I did revamp a bit for our tastes. Nice quick and easy meal to use with leftover chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 ounces shredded cheese (I used four blend shredded cheese)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoons caesar salad dressing (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In medium bowl mix chicken, cheeses, bacon, 2 tablespoon dressing, mayo, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and pepper until well combined.
- 3Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Place on cookie sheet. Press each rectangle into 6 x 4 rectangle, firmly pressing to seal.
- 4Spoon one fourth of chicken mixture onto the center of each dough rectangle.
- 5With a knife, cut each corner of each rectangle from edge to within 1/2 inch of filling. Bring the 8 points of each rectangle up over filling; firmly pinch to seal, forming a square.
- 6Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet and garnish each with 1 tablespoon of Caesar dressing.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Chicken Salad Squares
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.0
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.7 mg
- Sodium 783.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 28.7 g