Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found a recipe similar to this on a blog and had to change it up a little based on what I had in the house. I used Brianna's Asiago Caesar salad dressing. I baked the chicken and then we all had it on salad. The whole family loved it! I'll be adding this to my meal rotation!
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato, in oil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix dressng and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread dressing mixture on both sides of chicken breast and bake until chicken is cooked through.