I saw this recipe on Copykat.com. Haven't tried it, but since I love Caesar salad and I love any kind of chicken, thought it looked good! *Prep time includes marinating chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a zip lock plastic bag, make marinade by mixing together olive oil, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
- 2Add chicken, seal bag and shake to mix thoroughly and coat chicken.
- 3Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
- 4On shallow plate, mix crushed croutons and parmesan.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade and drain; reserve marinade.
- 6Add chicken, one piece at a time, to crouton mixture, dredging to coat.
- 7Place chicken on greased shallow baking pan; drizzle reserved marinade over chicken Bake at 400 degrees for about 18 min.
- 8or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- 9Arrange lettuce leaves on serving plate, place chicken on lettuce leaves and garnish with lemon slices.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.8 mg
- Sodium 213.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 21.3 g