Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I saw this recipe on Copykat.com. Haven't tried it, but since I love Caesar salad and I love any kind of chicken, thought it looked good! *Prep time includes marinating chicken.
- In a zip lock plastic bag, make marinade by mixing together olive oil, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
- Add chicken, seal bag and shake to mix thoroughly and coat chicken.
- Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
- On shallow plate, mix crushed croutons and parmesan.
- Remove chicken from marinade and drain; reserve marinade.
- Add chicken, one piece at a time, to crouton mixture, dredging to coat.
- Place chicken on greased shallow baking pan; drizzle reserved marinade over chicken Bake at 400 degrees for about 18 min.
- or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on serving plate, place chicken on lettuce leaves and garnish with lemon slices.
This recipe is wonderful. I marinated the chicken for about three hours and used plain bread crumbs with a little extra garlic and salt. It was simple to make and my family loved it. Thank you!
I love caesar salads and have had caesar chicken at a local restaraunt and this recipe was even better! It was very easy to make and it turned out great. THe chicken was juicy and the caesar flavor was terrific. I did poke holes in the chicken with a fork to let the marinade soak in, but I only let it sit in the fridge for half an hour. I'll make this recipe a lot!!
I was not thrilled with this dish. The coating was very mushy and wet because it bakes in the chicken juices. Reading the ingredients in the marinade, I was expecting a bigger flavor, but it was somewhat bland. Oh well.