Recipe by MadzMom
I saw this recipe on Copykat.com. Haven't tried it, but since I love Caesar salad and I love any kind of chicken, thought it looked good! *Prep time includes marinating chicken.
Top Review by BW Morgan
This recipe is wonderful. I marinated the chicken for about three hours and used plain bread crumbs with a little extra garlic and salt. It was simple to make and my family loved it. Thank you!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup finely crushed seasoned croutons
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a zip lock plastic bag, make marinade by mixing together olive oil, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
- Add chicken, seal bag and shake to mix thoroughly and coat chicken.
- Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour.
- On shallow plate, mix crushed croutons and parmesan.
- Remove chicken from marinade and drain; reserve marinade.
- Add chicken, one piece at a time, to crouton mixture, dredging to coat.
- Place chicken on greased shallow baking pan; drizzle reserved marinade over chicken Bake at 400 degrees for about 18 min.
- or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on serving plate, place chicken on lettuce leaves and garnish with lemon slices.