Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A new take on an old favourite. The Golden Caesar salad dressing can be hard to find but is key. If you must substitute, use another oil-based salad dressing such as Zesty Italian or Sun-dried Tomato & Oregano.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing (Golden)
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (or Romano)
- Whisk egg, salad dressing, anchovy paste, garlic and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Add the beef and work in with fork or your hands.
- Mix until well blended.
- Form patties.
- Fry or grill until cooked through.