Recipe by Minxkat1
This makes a very moist, delicious burger. Don't leave out the anchovy paste, it really adds a lot of flavor.
Top Review by rpgaymer
I love anchovies and Caesar salads are really the only salads I like, so I had to try this burger. It was good! The anchovy flavor really comes through- very nice. I halved the recipe and made four smaller patties, which was more than enough for us. I topped the burgers with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, and some Caesar dressing, and served them alongside a small Caesar salad. YUM.
- 1 egg
- 907.18 g lean ground beef
- 118.29 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml anchovy paste
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 kaiser rolls
- lettuce, tomato,and sliced onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl beat egg, add beef, half of the parmesan, lemon juice, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Mix lightly by hand.
- Shape into four thick hamburger patties.
- Grease grill, heat to medium high.
- Place burgers on grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip burgers once and heat for another 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- In a small bowl whisk oil with garlic.
- Cut Kaiser rolls in half, brush garlic oil on each cut side, place on grill and toast until golden brown.
- Place burgers on rolls, sprinkle with remaining parmesan and top with lettuce, tomato and onion slices.