1/2 Photos of Caesar Burgers
This makes a very moist, delicious burger. Don't leave out the anchovy paste, it really adds a lot of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl beat egg, add beef, half of the parmesan, lemon juice, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- 2Mix lightly by hand.
- 3Shape into four thick hamburger patties.
- 4Grease grill, heat to medium high.
- 5Place burgers on grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- 6Flip burgers once and heat for another 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- 7In a small bowl whisk oil with garlic.
- 8Cut Kaiser rolls in half, brush garlic oil on each cut side, place on grill and toast until golden brown.
- 9Place burgers on rolls, sprinkle with remaining parmesan and top with lettuce, tomato and onion slices.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.6
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 209.9 mg
- Sodium 929.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 59.1 g