Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Sargento. Feel free to sub the named brand cheese for regular parmesan.
Make and share this Caesar BLT Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups sargento artisan blends shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Combine lettuce, tomato, bacon and salad dressing in large bowl. Add cheese; toss.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto tortillas; roll up tortillas burrito-style. Wrap sandwiches in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time.
Yum! What a simple and tasty treat. Simple and really good. Thanks gailanng for a great lunch. Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag.
I love a good wrap and made this for lunch. So good and easy. Would definitely make it again.