Recipe by Meghan
A heart combo of meat and potatoes, skewered and grilled, but only about 10g of fat per serving. Excellent serves over rice or couscous. YUM!
- 4 small new potatoes (1/2 lb.)
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup non-creamy caesar salad dressing
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave potatoes in micro-safe dish covered in plastic wrap with holes punched in it for 4 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender.
- Cut beef steak into 1 1/4 inch pieces.
- Combine beef, potatoes, onions, bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with all but 2 tablespoons of the dressing.
- Toss to coat.
- Marinate if desired, but not needed.
- Thread ingredients on skewer, alternating meat and veggie.
- Grill over medium heat, turning occasionally for 10 to 12 minutes (med to med-rare) more if desired.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing before serving.