1/2 Photos of Caesar Beef Kabobs
A heart combo of meat and potatoes, skewered and grilled, but only about 10g of fat per serving. Excellent serves over rice or couscous. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave potatoes in micro-safe dish covered in plastic wrap with holes punched in it for 4 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender.
- 2Cut beef steak into 1 1/4 inch pieces.
- 3Combine beef, potatoes, onions, bell pepper in a large bowl.
- 4Drizzle with all but 2 tablespoons of the dressing.
- 5Toss to coat.
- 6Marinate if desired, but not needed.
- 7Thread ingredients on skewer, alternating meat and veggie.
- 8Grill over medium heat, turning occasionally for 10 to 12 minutes (med to med-rare) more if desired.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Drizzle with remaining dressing before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Beef Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.5
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 388.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g