1/2 Photos of Caesar and Lemon Chicken Bruschetta
I got this idea from Kraft magazine, but I put my own twist on it. I hope you like it. Note: Prep time includes 30 mins marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dressing, lemon juice, and seasoning.
- 2Place chicken in a ziplock bag, add 1/2 Cup of marinade. Marinate at least 30 minutes.
- 3Put remaining ingredients in a small bowl and add the additional marinade.
- 4Heat grill to med high. Place chicken on grill and grill for about 6 minutes. Remove from grill to a platter.
- 5Place a piece of foil on grill and place chicken breasts on foil ungrilled side down. Wash platter with soap and water.
- 6Spoon tomato mixture evenly over the chicken breasts. Grill on low about 4 mins or till chicken is done. Remove to platter and let sit about 5 mins before serving.
- 7Serve with grilled vegetables and salad or angel hair pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar and Lemon Chicken Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.2
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 498.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning