I got this idea from Kraft magazine, but I put my own twist on it. I hope you like it. Note: Prep time includes 30 mins marinade time.
- Mix dressing, lemon juice, and seasoning.
- Place chicken in a ziplock bag, add 1/2 Cup of marinade. Marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Put remaining ingredients in a small bowl and add the additional marinade.
- Heat grill to med high. Place chicken on grill and grill for about 6 minutes. Remove from grill to a platter.
- Place a piece of foil on grill and place chicken breasts on foil ungrilled side down. Wash platter with soap and water.
- Spoon tomato mixture evenly over the chicken breasts. Grill on low about 4 mins or till chicken is done. Remove to platter and let sit about 5 mins before serving.
- Serve with grilled vegetables and salad or angel hair pasta.