Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum! This is a non-alcoholic cooler -- it's refreshing, delicious and fruity.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2⁄3 cup frozen strawberries (6 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- fresh mint sprigs or half an orange slice, for garnish
- Mix juices, strawberries and crushed ice in a blender for 15 seconds.
- Serve in a 12-ounce glass. If desired, garnish with a mint sprig or half an orange slice, with a straw. This recipe can easily be doubled in your blender to make 2 servings.
I used an orange juice blend so omitted the pineapple juice. I did find I had to add more liquid to get this to blend up ( almost a 1/2 cup more I had to use water since I used all the juice during the first measurements LOL) This is a VERY thick frozen drink but quite tasty. I think next time I will cut back on the ice since the berries used are frozen. Made for Comfort Cafe
Refreshing, raw (how I made it) and properly food combined as per http://www.rawplus.com/images/foodcom.jpg. I used freshly squeezed orange juice, 3 large cold chunks of fresh pineapple, fresh strawberries that were cold as well but not frozen, some spring water and no ice per preference.