1/1 Photo of Cactus Paddle Salad/Relish or Ensalada de Nopalitos
I like this and use in tacos and Fajitas. Give it a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) jar cactus pieces, drained and well rinsed
- 1 ripe tomato, cored and diced
- 1/4-1/2 cup diced red onion
- 6 -8 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 1If the cactus is in big chunks dice to 1/2-1/4 inch pieces.
- 2Toss together with the tomato, onion and cilantro.
- 3Whisk together the dressing ingredients and toss with the salad.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cactus Paddle Salad/Relish or Ensalada de Nopalitos
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: