Groovy color! You are gonna wanna try this one!
Make and share this Cactus Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Ciclon
- 1 1⁄2 ounces blue curacao
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add all ingredients and stir!
This is EXCELLENT, and I'm not just saying that because I made one at the end of a rough week. It's wonderfully refreshing and has such a great color - it's like sipping from a cool blue lagoon!
This is a great drink using Ciclon. It's not too sweet and not too tart and the color is 'groovy'. Thanks for posting, mama's kitchen.