Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Adapted from Time-Life Foods of the World. Cook time is chilling time.
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely slivered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 fresh hot green chili peppers, seeded and cut crosswise into thin slices
- Combine tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lemon juice ginger and salt, and mix well.
- Sprinkle the chili peppers on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Tomatoes with a real Kick! Thanks Made for ZWT#8 Lively Lemon Lovelies.