20 hrs 30 mins
Chef #930550's Note:
Chocoalatey! Coconut, hemp, cacao nibs.....mmmm...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup organic pitted dates
- 1/4 cup oraganic raisins
- 1/4 cup goji berry
- 1/4 cup organic cashews
- 3 tablespoons organic shredded coconut
- 3/4-1 cup of luke warm water
- 1/4 cup peeled cacao, nibs
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons spirulina (optional)
- 3 tablespoons organic sesame seeds
- 1Put first 6 ingredients in to blender, let soak for 20 mins or until dates soften.
- 2Blend until smooth. Add more water as needed by the tablespoons.
- 3add cacao nib, cacao powder, green drink powder supplement and hemp hearts, blend until smooth.
- 4Spread mixture evenly over parafex sheets, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 5Dry according to dehydrator directions. I like to turn my bars over as soon as I can peel it off parafex easily.
- 6Keep refridgerated.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cacao & Hemp Dehydrator Energy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raw cacao powder