Recipe by Aimchick
Wow.... that says it all. These are easy and are a fantastic side dish for a big bowl of chili or beef stew. You will not be disappointed.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cabot sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 450.
- Butter a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift flour baking powder and salt.
- Stir in cheese.
- With a fork, stir in cream a little at a time until no dry bits remain and a dough has formed, may not use all the cream.
- Turn the dough out on to a floured surface and knead 6 times.
- Roll and cut circles out about 3/4 inches thick.
- Place 1 inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.