Wow.... that says it all. These are easy and are a fantastic side dish for a big bowl of chili or beef stew. You will not be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 450.
- 2Butter a baking sheet and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, sift flour baking powder and salt.
- 4Stir in cheese.
- 5With a fork, stir in cream a little at a time until no dry bits remain and a dough has formed, may not use all the cream.
- 6Turn the dough out on to a floured surface and knead 6 times.
- 7Roll and cut circles out about 3/4 inches thick.
- 8Place 1 inch apart on baking sheet.
- 9Bake 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabot Cheddar Cream Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.8 mg
- Sodium 273.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g