Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
You'll wish you were snowed in with this one!
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce creme de menthe
- 6 ounces hot cocoa (prepared)
- 1 ounce whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- Pour the Bailey's irish cream and creme de menthe into a coffee mug, and stir.
- Add hot chocolate, and top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and a maraschino cherry if desired, and serve.
Another winner Anna. I enjoyed this adult cocoa so much. I didn't have any creme de menthe left, so I used 2 oz of Bailey's Irish Mint Cream, it worked beautifully. Creating a rich, thick, delicious cocoa. The chocolate mint shavings, marashino cherries and whipped cream were just icing on the cake...Thanks so much for sharing...I will be making this often.
YUMMY! I love mint with chocolate and cream so this was made for me! I used green creme de menthe so it looked like swamp water but with the whipped cream over the top I didn't have to look at it. I skipped the garnishes this time. I will repeat this often. Thanks!