Recipe by CookinCowgirl
This great American burger combines ingredients from Louisiana, the American southwest, and a cabernet sauvignon from California.
- 1 egg, boiled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped manzanilla olives
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, whites and some greens
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 lbs 80% lean ground chuck
- 2 tablespoons sutter home cabernet sauvignon wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 sourdough rolls
- 6 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the grill.
- Boil the egg for 8-10 minutes and run it under cold water, shell and dice it, then add it to the rest of the condiment ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the burger ingredients together in a medium bowl. Divide into six portions and make patties.
- Cook patties on a charcoal or gas grill until done to your satisfaction.
- Lightly toast the buns on the grill.
- Place the burgers on buns, top with cheese, remoulade, and fixin's.