Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve warm with baked fully-cooked ham.
- 1 cup cabernet sauvignon wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon whole black peppercorn
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves (optional)
- In medium skillet, combine wine, broth and peppercorns.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, uncovered until mixture reduces in half (about 15 minutes).
- Remove peppercorns.
- Stir in butter, honey and thyme until butter is melted.