1/1 Photo of Cabernet Cranberries
This sauce may be stored in refrigerator up to 2 months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring sugar and wine to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, and return to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, 10 to 15 minutes or until cranberry skins pop.
- 4Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
- 5Cool slightly; serve warm, or chill 2 hours, if desired.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabernet Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (877 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 75.8 g
- Protein 0.4 g