Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sauce may be stored in refrigerator up to 2 months.
Make and share this Cabernet Cranberries recipe from Food.com.
- Bring sugar and wine to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add remaining ingredients, and return to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, 10 to 15 minutes or until cranberry skins pop.
- Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
- Cool slightly; serve warm, or chill 2 hours, if desired.
Easy to make the day before a holiday and serve cold...everyone raved about this!
I love this recipe !!! It really impressed our guests and tasted so good. I put the rest of the bottle of Cabernet on the table. I will never buy Cranberry in a Can again. This was just to easy.
I always make my own cranberry sauce during the holidays. I wanted to try a little more zing for an adult party and this was really nice. My kids weren't crazy for it, but they like the canned jelly anyway. We enjoyed this and finished it off. I would make this again.