Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This part of my Cabernet Chocolate Cake recipe. I am posting separately because the strawberries are so good on their own. Because I usually make this with the cake, I am guessing at the amount of strawberries it would cover. Hope you enjoy!
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cabernet sauvignon wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb strawberry
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler being careful not to burn. If microwaving, start with about 45 sec., stir and continue in 10 sec. increments., stirring after each.
- Whisk in butter, cream, salt and vanilla one at a time.
- Dip berries in glaze and place on wax paper.
- Chill for 20 minutes or until set.