Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick, easy way to prepare cabbage for a weeknight meal. From BBC Good Food.
- 1 savoy cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 -3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Cook the cabbage in boiling water for 3 minutes until tender, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until starting to soften and turn golden.
- Sprinkle over the caraway seeds and cook for a further 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Stir in the cabbage and heat through.