Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb shredded green cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice or 1⁄4 cup cider
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, apple juice and honey.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing on vegetables and toss.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.