1/1 Photo of Cabbage Stuffed Hot Banana Peppers - Canning
1 hr 30 mins
A great appetizer and hit at may a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seed and de-vein peppers.
- 2Mix together cabbage, salt, celery seed and black pepper.
- 3Stuff peppers and pack into jars.
- 4Mix together vinegar, water and sugar.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Pour over peppers.
- 7Wipe edges of the jars with a clean cloth, place lids and screw bands on fingertip-tight.
- 8Turn jars upside down for 5 minutes, then turn right-side up and allow to seal**.
- 9**Inversion is an heirloom method no longer recommended by the USDA/NCHFP (National Center For Home Food Preservation). To meet current guidelines, the filled jars should be processed in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes up to 1000 feet in elevation, 15 minutes from 1000 to 6000 feet, and 20 minutes at over 6000 feet.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Stuffed Hot Banana Peppers - Canning
Serving Size: 1 (12991 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 926.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1259.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 222.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.4 g
- Sugars 201.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g