No meat here...but not vegetarian (because of the beef boiullon cube and Worcestershire). Kind of an interesting version of cabbage and noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the egg noodles according to package. Drain; toss with 2 tbsp of the butter and keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, melt remaining 3 tbsp butter in a large skillet.
- 3Add the cabbage and onion slices and sautee for about 5 minutes.
- 4Dissolve the beef bouillon cube in the 1/2 cup hot water with the worcestershire sauce; pour into the skillet with the cabbage/onions.
- 5bring to a simmer and continue to cook, stirring often, for about 15 minutes or until the cabbage is to your desired tenderness.
- 6Reduce heat to low and stir in the sour cream, celery seeds, salt and pepper. Heat through but do NOT boil.
- 7Serve over the hot cooked, buttered egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g