- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup peppercorn ranch dressing
- 2 cups quick-cooking brown rice
- 4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place brown rice and water in a pot to cook.
- SLICE a pound of meat and marinate in 1/4 cup Kraft Dressing for about 10 minutes.
- BROWN meat with marinade over medium heat for a few minutes in a large frypan or wok. Add 1/2 a head thinly sliced cabbage and 1 each chopped onion, carrot and celery.
- Cook 10 minutes more or until cabbage is tender-crisp.
- TOSS with 1/4 cup more dressing and serve over brown rice.