Prepare ahead up until you add the beef and the fresh lime juice. Do this step just before serving. This soup has a quiet flavor that defies you really knowing what is in it (other than the cabbage & beef)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the beef stir fry and set aside.
- 2Place oil in a large saucepan, medium heat add cabbage, onion, salt& pepper.
- 3Cook stirring until both the onion& the cabbage are tender about 20 minutes.
- 4Add stock, ginger and soy sauce.
- 5Add beef stir fry.
- 6Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 7Add lime juice tasting until you get just the right taste for your liking.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Soup, Asian Style
Serving Size: 1 (531 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.7
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 1529.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: