Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A chunky veggie soup that is versatile and delicious.
Make and share this Cabbage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2⁄3 cup cabbage, grated
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup zucchini, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 pinch basil
- 1 pinch oregano
- Cook onion, carrots, and garlic in a pot for 3 minutes.
- Add broth, cabbage, basil, oregano, and celery; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini; simmer for an additional 5 minutes.